PATTERSON JOB GRADE – B3
Duty Station: Head Office – Windhoek
Purpose of the position:
The purpose of the Administrative Assistant position is to manage all divisional office administration and reception duties, provide a full secretarial support service and maintaining and promoting the professional image of the RFA.
Key performance areas:
- Provides administration and related services
- Provides operational material services
- Provide general support and ad hoc services.
Experience and special knowledge requirements:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant working, experience of which 2 years must have been in an administrative environment.
- English Fluency
- Good Office Administration skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Computer Literacy skills
- Grade 12 with a Business Administration, Secretarial Certificate or similar qualification.
- A Diploma will be an added advantage.
All applications should be directed to the Manager: Human Capital, Private Bag 13372, Windhoek, via email to email@example.com or hand delivered to the RFA Head Office at 21 Feld Street, by the date and time shown below.
Enquiries: Ms. Lydia Mpinge on 061- 433 3038
Closing Date for applications: Friday 17 September 2021 at 17h00